Guest Experience Development
This is for the church that is interested in developing a comprehensive strategy that allows your guests to have the best experience possible when they visit your worship services. While there is no substitution for great worship and a powerful spoken word, nothing should be a distraction from what God desires to do in the hearts of those who attend.
This coaching service includes:
- On site evaluation of your Guest Experience in your worship services.
- Meeting with senior staff to determine the teams that are needed.
- Work with leadership to develop policies and procedures for all teams.
- Develop leadership structure for all teams.
- Develop and implement volunteer recruitment strategy
- Assist in conducting training for volunteer teams.
- Assist with implementation of new teams, policies and strategies.
- 6-month follow-up consultation
Guest Experience Tune-up.
This is for the church that desires to take your Guest Experience to the next level. Your guest’s experience is the key to a guest giving you a second “look”. This service offered by PCC can help ensure that your guest have the best experience possible.
A PCC consultant will visit your services unannounced and observe all of your Guest Experience teams such as Ushers, Parkers, Greeters, Hospitality Teams, and Security. We will evaluate how “unchurch friendly” your worship service is including all elements of the service.
That afternoon the consultant will meet with key volunteers that you select to get their perspective on this ministry.
Either later that day or the following day the consultant will make a verbal report to your senior staff that will include their evaluation and recommendations to improve your Guest Experience.